Providing a healthcare home for all in need.
At CONNECTUS, we recognize that health is dependent not only upon quality care, but also upon a healthcare environment that promotes social tolerance and equality across the gender and sexual orientation spectrum.
CONNECTUS utilizes the informed-consent model to provide quality clinical care to transgender and gender nonconforming patients. We work alongside our patients to promote lasting personal comfort with their gendered selves in order to maximize overall health, psychological well-being and self-fulfillment. CONNECTUS offers the following services:
- Feminizing Hormone Therapy following the informed consent model
- Masculinizing Hormone Therapy following the informed consent model
- Reproductive Health
- Assessment of gender dysphoria
- Support throughout the process of pursuing gender-affirming surgery
- Information and referral for community/peer support
- Behavioral health intervention for co-occurring mental health conditions
For more information, click here to contact us.