Providing a healthcare home to all in need.
On-Site Health Clinics
CONNECTUS began offering On-Site primary care and occupational health clinics in 2003. Through our On-Site Clinic partnerships, we help patients achieve better health in a Patient Centered Medical Home setting, focusing on the patient and our partners with quality and safety at the center of our services.
Our objective is to help deliver value to the employer and the employee through positive health outcomes.
CONNECTUS clinics are currently located in a variety of settings, organizations and industries, each tailored to the sponsoring employer, including manufacturing, education, automotive, government and other facilities. We work closely with the employer and employee to provide the best and most convenient medical care, customized to each unique patient population.
Click here for more information on CONNECTUS On-Site!
- Urgent care, i.e. illnesses and injuries, treatment of colds, flu, allergies, strep throat, bladder infections
- Chronic disease management- care for diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, asthma, arthritis
- Orders or referrals for additional and specialty services when needed- specialist referrals, imaging referrals, laboratory services
Preventive Health Services
- Annual physicals for men, women and children
- Wellness counseling
- Health Risk Assessments
- Biometric Screenings
- Health Fairs
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Work-related illness and injury management
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT physicals by certified medical examiners
- Drug Screens with Medical Review Officer (MRO) oversight
- Return to work visits
- Mole and cyst removal
- Wound care
- Audiometric Screenings
- Disease/Case/Population Health Management
- Smoking cessation
- Lifestyle (diet/exercise) modification counseling
- Others as needed
Click here to contact Co-Chief Executive Officer Caroline Portis-Jenkins, or contact us at 615.292.9770.